posting frequency is not all that important for your Instagram marketing.
You can post at these hours of the day to get the most viewers:
- Monday: 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 3:00 a.m. & 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. & 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 a.m. & 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 a.m. & 2:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 5:00 p.m.
what you should focus on is consistency. Whether you post once or twenty times per day, do your best to maintain that same cadence Post to Instagram 1–2 times a day at 8–9 a.m. and 2 a.m. You can almost double your follower growth rate by moving from less than one post per week to 1-6 posts a week. You can more than double your follower growth rate again by moving from posting 1-6 times per week to once or more per day.